Coast and Country is a Natural Resource Management business. Coast and Country partners and works with communities, graziers, farmers and other organisations across the state to improve and secure protection of water resources, air sheds, marine resources and to develop sustainable agriculture and landuse management.
Coast and Country is a not for profit business that delivers projects on behalf of clients.
Our work currently includes:
- Landuse planning – we put boots on the ground and deliver projects;
- GIS services – we provide specialised Geographic Information Services;
- Research and analysis – we provide property level planning and assessment services;
- Training and education – we host or speak at workshops. We provide tailored one of one training in new technology;
- Networking – we connect like minded people and organisation.